Senior Research Manager - Retail sector
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Range from £ 70 - 100,000 p.a. + bonus + benefits|
- A global professional services organisation is seeking an established retail sector expert with outstanding analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills plus business acumen and a strong client service mindset.
- Helping to develop the Retail sector research strategy
- Building strong relationships with Retail leadership
- Scoping and selling new projects
- Managing the research programmes required to support these efforts
Ideally an MBA or equivalent from a top institution.
Post-graduation or specialisation will be considered a differentiation factor
- Value analysis and insight development expertise within the Retail sector ideally in a consulting environment.
- Well-developed qualitative and quantitative skills to be able to draw out insights including financial and market data analysis.
- Proven knowledge of Retail market dynamics, marketing, sales and distribution in this segment
- Ability to analyse consumer trends, insights and analytics that impact changes in products & services