Records Manager - Legal
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Very high negotiable|
- Our client, a leading international law firm, is seeking someone with demonstrable relevant experience and excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to manage all day to day operations of their dynamic Records Department; formulating local policies and implementing global policies in the local setting and managing developing and supervising the small support team.
- Manage the day to day operations and staff of the Records Department.
- Formulate and implement local policies and procedures, interpret and implement global policies and procedures locally and ensures compliance with legal standards.
- Stay abreast of current and new technologies and market trends.
- Research and provide continuous improvement strategies.
- Manage, control, and direct active records systems and the records retention programme.
- Prepare and monitor the department budget
- Develop and supervise training programmes for Records staff and other users
- Participate in vendor contract negotiations
- Complete special projects on various issues as needed
- Solid experience in records management, information management, or information governance in a corporate or legal environment
- Solid technical and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent leadership skills necessary for effective management
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Ability to undertake large, long-term projects and implement solutions
- Extensive knowledge of records procedures and records retention principles and practices