Legal Document Automation Consultant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London, UKEurope, UK|
|Job Sector||Knowledge ManagementWeb and Content Management|
|Salary||High negotiable + excellent benefits|
- To work for a prestigious global law practice and be responsible for work with ContractExpress and document automation projects to deliver innovative solutions for the benefit of the firm.
- This involves establishing ongoing working relationships and providing technical expertise in the creation of new automation and solutions
- It is to identify and implement solutions which are not solely limited to document automation, such as forms, workflow and integration technologies
- Identify opportunities for system enhancements and software upgrades which will allow the firm to provide innovative solutions
- Establish and run training sessions to facilitate the transfer of technical knowledge to the wider automation community
- Assess market trends and developments in the legal sector
- Document automation and ContractExpress knowledge
- Enthusiastic and resilient
- Ideally experience in the legal sector and knowledge of SharePoint
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Able to work independently
- Ability to work with different departments and with colleagues at different levels of seniority