Researcher / Librarian
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Job Sector||Research and AnalysisInformation ManagementLibrary|
|Salary||c. £ 40,000 p.a.|
- To work for a prestigious City international law firm and be responsible for providing research services on legal, business, and general information using a variety of electronic research tools.
- Undertake international legal and non-legal research using appropriate print and electronic research tools.
- Help to review diverse information sources and choose the best sources for answering research requests.
- Produce research summaries with explanatory notes when required
- Monitor legal, business and news sources for current developments in practice areas
- Provide training in resources and research skills
- Library operational duties including acquisitions, loose-leaf filing and invoice processing.
Ideally a library/information qualification
Relevant law firm research and training work experience.
- Good knowledge of electronic legal and non-legal research resources.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to organize collections of materials and information.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to collaborate with research staff on a local and international basis
- Good I.T. skills and familiarity with SharePoint is beneficial