Intranet Content Manager (P/T) - 6 month contract
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Web and Content Management|
|Salary||£ 35 - 42,500 p.a. Pro Rata + benefits|
- A rare opportunity to work part time (three days per week) for a prestigious global consultancy in an immediate initial 6 month contract vacancy which has the possibility of being extended or becoming permanent. Normal working hours are 9.00 a.m. - 5.30 p.m. but there is some flexibility around days and hours of work.
This is a temporary position within the Intranet Content Management and Support team and the role will entail supporting the Intranet Content Manager with the ongoing roll-out and migration of content onto a new, part cloud-based, part on-premises SharePoint 2013 corporate, global Intranet site.
- Migrating content
- Assisting with the detailed application and implementation of a new Information Architecture and Taxonomy
- Training globally dispersed site owners and content managers
- Assisting in communicating the changes to the firm’s staff
- Educated to degree level
- A minimum of five years content management experience and demonstrable understanding of content management best practice
- Significant experience of working with SharePoint in general, and, if possible, SharePoint 2013 in particular and ideally familiar with SharePoint Online
- A sound knowledge and understanding of SharePoint taxonomy and tagging
- Experience of user support and training
- Experience of intranet testing and working with developers and business analysts.
- Experience of working with content managers and site owners
- Experience of working with Intranet sites in a decentralised content management environment
- Excellent communication skills