Knowledge Manager - Healthcare sector
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£ 45 - 65,000 p.a. (depending on experience) + benefits|
- To work for a niche management consultancy and be responsible for the company’s knowledge management systems and provide excellent knowledge management guidance and experience to consulting teams.
- Gain an understanding of the company’s service lines including the use of tools, methodologies, case studies, data, and articles in order to build a solid knowledge management system which can be easily used by staff
- Review, revise and implement the company’s knowledge management strategy
- Develop the company’s knowledge management principles and embed into core business processes
- Implement efficient knowledge management tools and techniques to strengthen the knowledge base
- Simplify file structures by developing a standardized approach to knowledge management which can be rolled out across the organisation
- Provide guidance on the company’s compliance with Data Protection Legislation
- Organise regular knowledge management seminars
- Promote collaboration between teams through the use of tools to facilitate sharing of ideas and work among internal teams and external clients
- Knowledge management professional ideally with management consultancy experience and some familiarity with the healthcare sector.
- Graduate or post graduate qualifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extensive research experience
- Strong understanding of Data Protection Legislation
- Understanding of ISO Quality Management systems
- The ability to source relevant information and repackage for clients in a clear and concise way
- Logical thinking and enjoys problem solving,