|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge Management|
|Salary||To £ 55,000 p.a. plus bonus and excellent benefits|
- Our client is a global, fast growing company helping clients worldwide to drive business performance, manage risk and grow sustainably. They require someone who ideally has some experience of developing membership services to help them to develop a research strategy and deliver expert services and solutions to international clients.
- Evolving the research and enquiry services for internal clients, external clients and members and managing a small research team with a particular focus on digital transformation
- Critically analysing and delivering business insights and sector research to support business development in the form of reports, presentations and other formats.
- Constant interaction and engagement with a variety of clients, from members of the public to industry experts
- Carrying out research projects, including the critical analysis and presentation of complex findings
- Evolving the research and enquiry services
- Degree level or equivalent and ideally with a professional qualification in information or research services
- Research skills and with the ability to provide insight and overviews from large data sets
- Excellent presentation skills (verbal, written and formal), line management, coaching, mentoring and training skills.
- IT literate, with a good understanding of the potential that digitisation of content, delivery channels and formats have to evolve enquiry and research activities
- Creating a research strategy for clients or experience or working in a technical library in a previous role
- Team leadership
- Financial management (revenue and cost)
- Resourcing and managing an enquiry service requiring a rapid turnaround time and high quality of response
- Data analysis, bibliographic database and internet searches