Research Assistant - Human Resources
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||To £ 25,000 p.a. plus discretionary bonus|
- To provide support to the research team of a well-established niche Human Resources Consultancy in Central London.
For this vacancy our client seeks a fairly recent graduate with a strong desire to develop a career in business research. Knowledge of online databases and research resources is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
It is critical that the new post holder has the ability to interact with senior level people in a very engaging, confident, tactful and professional way.
- Knowledge Management – ensuring that information on companies and individuals is kept up to date.
- Helping to produce newsletters for clients and on M & A activity.
- Supporting business development activities by researching target companies, and providing background material on potential new clients.
- Using LinkedIn and social media for business purposes.
- Research related administrative tasks
- Helping with the implementation of a new CRM system
- Contributing to training on knowledge sharing and the use of online resources.
- Good first degree
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to digest and distil large amounts of information
- Experience of extracting appropriate information from databases and other sources and presenting in a digestible format
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to be proactive and use own initiative as appropriate
- Work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Highly trustworthy and ethical
- Knowledge of the UK corporate environment would be helpful