Knowhow /Information Specialist (6 month contract)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisInformation Management|
|Salary||To £ 40,000 p.a. pro rata. + excellent benefits|
- This is an exciting 6 month contract opportunity for someone with experience of providing a variety of information and research services in a large organisation to join a well established legal information team. The role involves ensuring effective collection, collation and exploitation of both internal knowhow and external materials. This includes helping to ensure the efficient and effective provision of information and research services within the firm.
Responsibilities include a range of tasks associated with:
- Library management
- Information asset management
- Current awareness
- Research and enquiry management
- Knowledge Management
- Team Management and Professional Development
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Influencing skills
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Organised and a good manager
- Graduate with Information Qualification
- Experience of providing a variety of information and research services in a large organisation
- Advanced technical skills to use and develop office and information systems effectively
- Understanding of how a business operates to strategies and business plans
- Broad understanding of legal issues