This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||To c. £ 35,000 p.a. neg. plus discretionary bonus|
- To work in the consultancy field and conduct Telecoms sector research and provide timely, accurate and clear findings. Duties are to manage a variety of requests and work in a fast-paced yet thought provoking environment.Responsibilities Include:
- Conducting a wide variety of research on commercial, multi-industry, and economic topics relating to the Telecoms sector
- Proactively suggesting the most appropriate and efficient research approach to senior team members and customers as appropriate
- Synthesizing and packaging research results
- Coaching and supporting more junior research staff
- Contributing to knowledge capture and documentation
- Ideally a very good level of Telecoms research experience
- University degree with demonstrated high academic achievement
- Proven research and commercial database searching capabilities
- Good business knowledge; comprehensive understanding and familiarity with information sources/databases is highly preferred
- Solid problem-solving expertise
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Written and oral fluency in English and fluency in an additional European language (Spanish, French or German) would be beneficial.