Senior Financial and Business Researcher
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||To £ 50,000 p.a. + bonus + excellent benefits|
- To work for a niche global organisation and this is an exciting opportunity for a creative individual with vision and enthusiasm to join an established and expanding firm.
- Providing information for client projects and business development initiatives
- Providing quick solutions and in-depth research, current awareness services, competitive intelligence and special research to support consulting staff
- Work with the information resources team members from other regions to continue to build a global research function
- Helping to educate consulting staff on research issues and train them on end-user products
- Assisting with marketing and developing information services to staff globally
- Providing special research and support to staff as needed
- Working on special projects as assigned
- Ideally an Information/library science from an accredited programmme or qualification in business or economics or law;
- An undergraduate degree in economics or energy would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a research environment providing business/corporate, legal, academic or financial information
- European language skills in German or French would be helpful
- Understanding/knowledge and experience with database services of some or all of the following: ThomsonOne, Datastream, BvD Orbis, Bloomberg, Factiva and LexisNexis.