Director / Head of Research - Oxford
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East, UK|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||c. £ 65 - 95,000 p.a. + benefits|
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial and fast expanding consultancy has a newly created role for an experienced company analyst and research manager to lead and develop its team of researchers, and to be a first rate researcher, people manager and leader. The new Director will be responsible for managing the research team and its research output, acting as the most senior researcher in the company.
Responsibilities are wide ranging and include:
- Team management:
- Project management:
- Research and analysis
- Networking Events
- Account handling and business development
- Graduate with at least five year’s relevant company research, project and team management experience, and accountancy training or qualification
- Detailed working knowledge of, and interest in, analysing private-company performance in multiple sectors on a micro-level of their accounts (no modelling required), as opposed to aggregated industry trends and insights
- Excellent inter-personal skills; proven experience of leadership, and experience of managing people/teams
- Experienced at finding and using financial data sources as key research tools, such as Companies House
- Organised, with meticulous attention to detail; and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to write clearly, concisely, and relevantly to different types of audiences
- Highly service-orientated, with experience of managing upwards to internal stakeholders and client servicing/handling
- A strong interest in, and knowledge of, entrepreneurs and private companies