Senior Researcher + Researcher - BIRMINGHAM
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Very competitive and negotiable plus benefits|
- Immediate permanent vacancies ar Senior Researcher and Researcher to work in the legal sector and help to provide a research enquiry service to UK lawyers and globally.
- Carrying out research in response to requests received using a range of legal, business and news information resources.
- Helping to provide a range of legal and business current awareness services.
- Assisting with research skills training and helping to market library and information services.
- Assisting with the intranet
- Library resource management: acquisitions and cataloguing tasks.
- Sharing knowledge and learning
- Recognised library or information qualification and relevant work experience in a legal or professional services environment
- Strong IT skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Effective and efficient information retrieval skills and ideally some knowledge of business, company and financial research databases
- Knowledge of a range of legal research and news databases and resources
- Experience of providing current awareness and alerting services
- Experience of cataloguing, book acquisition and maintenance.
- Confidence to interact professionally with a broad range of people