Knowledge Client Manager - Legal
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Good competitive salary plus benefits|
- A leading global law firm is seeking someone with significant relevant experience to be responsible for supporting the firm's client-facing knowledge management, training and thought leadership efforts.
- Support the implementation of a strategy for client-facing knowledge management and thought leadership, legal publications, alerts, client training and value-add service offering.
- Review proposals for new client-facing knowledge
- Work with the Marketing & Business Development team on the development of horizon spotting across the firm and more cutting-edge content
- Ensure that client knowledge is created in an efficient way and that electronic content is delivered via a single, integrated global platform.
- Help to ensure the timely delivery of legal updates to clients via a common global platform..
- Identify opportunities to provide KM consultancy for key clients.
- Contribute to pitches and panel reviews as required.
- Degree level education (ideally a law degree or post-graduate diploma in law or equivalent)
- Recognised project management qualification and accreditation
- Proven experience in the areas of Knowledge Management and/or Marketing & Business Development within a law firm or similar professional services environment.
- The ability to work collaboratively and in a collegiate manner
- Comfortable working within a large and complex, matrixed environment with multiple stakeholders and interest groups.
- Experience of successfully delivering global change projects
- Significant experience with knowledge content, systems and project management experience in legal or a professional services environment
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- An outstanding communicator and with strong influencing and persuasion skills