|Job Type||Permanent Full TimeTemporary / Contract|
|Salary||To £ 27,000 p.a. plus excellent benefits|
- A leading UK independent property consultancy is seeking a helpful and personable individual preferably with a recognised Information/Librarianship qualification, to work in their small friendly Information team and be trained to deal with business information enquiries.
This is permanent vacancy but the firm would like to fill it as soon as possible and will also consider someone to work there on a temporary basis until the post is filled permanently.Responsibilities Include:
- Dealing with the busy day-to-day business information enquires using online databases and other information resources.
- Provision of a current awareness service and a proactive delivery of information to staff and clients
- Training users on online databases when appropriate
- Assist with all aspects of marketing the Information Centre including office visits, department meetings and other promotional activities.
- Assist with general housekeeping and administration tasks as appropriate.
- A recognised Information/Librarianship Degree or Qualification is advantageous.
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- This role requires an individual with the ability to communicate and deal with others at all levels in a polite, professional, friendly and helpful manner, both face to face and on the telephone.
- This full-time role requires significant interaction with business stakeholders.
- Experience in a business library or similar would be an advantage.
- Personable character and proven ability to work in a team
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.