This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge Management|
|Salary||c. £ 22- 30,000 p.a. + Bonus|
A leading global company within the information field in Central London seeks someone with outstanding writing abilities and a bright and vivacious personality to fill this newly created vacancy.
The new Knowledge Coordinator will write articles for the intranet on product development, blogs, sales achievements and awards.
This is an exciting time to be part of a new function that facilitates knowledge sharing across all parts of the business.
- Help write internal news stories (in plain English) on key business topics to keep staff and customers informed in a timely manner.
- Help to create and publish content using a global content management system.
- Help to promote knowledge sharing and effective communications across the company
- This role would suit someone with either a knowledge management, library sciences, communications, media arts, English, journalism, business management or a related business discipline
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
- Should be good at working with text written by non-native English speakers
- Familiar with ‘plain English’ principles - capable of creating well-structured online content
- Confident and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Naturally curious and enthusiastic