Intranet Content Manager (6 month contract)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Web and Content Management|
|Salary||£ 51,000 p.a. pro rata plus benefits|
- An advisory organisation in Central London requires an Intranet Content Manager with hands on technical SharePoint intranet content management and Office 365 experience, to manage and develop the firm’s intranet and extranet, ensuring timely access to content and information for all staff.
This role is offered as an initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract with the possibility of an extension beyond this term.
- Manage the firm's Intranet/Extranet using SharePoint Online
- Manage, develop and administer content types, document templates, workflows, site collections, master pages and permissions
- Support users through training and guidance
- Drive adoption and report on relevant impact indicators.
- Interact directly with the user community to gather feedback/requirements and work collaboratively to implement solutions
- Work alongside communications to support the development of editorial schedule and corporate calendar, assisting and working closely with colleagues in all areas of the organisation
- Proven abilities in written and verbal communication
- Proven experience in performing SharePoint 2010/2013/Online site collection administration
- Demonstrable experience of SharePoint taxonomy, metadata and information architecture
- Extensive experience of working with Microsoft products – particularly the Office 365 product suite
- Confidence in working directly with colleagues at all levels of the organisation to prioritise, schedule and manage intranet content
- Experience in analysing and reporting Intranet usage and engagement - desirable
- Comprehensive understanding of enterprise social software and its role in organisational knowledge sharing and collaboration - desirable
- Proven abilities in written and verbal communication - desirable