Strategic Analyst/Researchers (1) Automotive (2) Aviation
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||c. £ 60,000 p.a. neg. plus bonus and benefits|
- To work in the City financial area and our client seeks two highly experienced Strategic Analyst / Researchers, one for the Automotive and one for the Aviation sector.
The new post holders will support the decision making in business promotion and credit risk management, by providing information, and writing opinions, insights and commentary for internal use and regularly presenting, in a clear and concise manner, key findings and opinions to global specialist and non-specialist teams, both in London and overseas.
- Degree level or relevant industry experience
- In-depth experience and understanding of (1) Automotive or (2) Aviation markets value chain, financing structure.
- Experience of researching and analysing the sector market and the business models of its key players.
- Strong research, data analysis (both market and financial) and strong writing skills are essential
- Experience of researching and analysing the shipping and/or land transportation markets would be helpful
- Proficient with the full Office package (and Excel in particular)
- Familiarity with Bloomberg, Factiva and Euromonitor would be ideal
- Integrity and responsibility and the ability to form an opinion and deliver presentations.
- Able to influence and inspire others
- Able to think strategically