Snr. Knowledge Mngrs (2) - Financial Services - 12 months
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||Very high negotiable plus excellent benefits|
- A global professional services firm seeks a Knowledge Manager and Senior Knowledge Manager to work in London on 12 month Fixed Term Contracts. These roles are to support Financial Services on a global basis and contribute to a portfolio of projects dependent on their skills and experience (ideally with SharePoint expertise).
Professional services experience is preferred (though not essential).
The firm will consider excellent candidates who might seek a shorter contract than 12 months (say 6 months) or not wish to work full time. They will be flexible and would consider such options as 4 full days a week or around 28 hours spread across 5 days
- Knowledge planning
- The (co-)creation and curation of content
- Targeted transfer of experiential knowledge,
- Building and (co-) facilitation of the community of interests
- Coaching and mentoring others
- Leading change efforts and building collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders
- Proposing knowledge initiatives and design solutions that are relevant and commercially impactful
- Facilitating dialogue and to advance and extract relevant knowledge, ensuring that ideas, good practices and lessons learned are shared across the firm
- Driving knowledge awareness and adoption activities
- Ensuring re-usable collateral is captured, co-created or curated, surfaced and proactively distributed to practitioners
- Bachelor’s/University degree, preferably in business
- Advanced degree a plus
- Extensive knowledge management work experience and preferably proficient with SharePoint
- Experience with key knowledge management concepts, tools and techniques
- Professional service industry experience or client-serving experience strongly preferred
- Robust understanding of knowledge management approaches and their application and able to articulate the value they bring to the business and drive buy-in and sponsorship from the business
- Good understanding of knowledge infrastructure and relevant technology solutions
- Consultative mindset and integrated teaming approach to service delivery
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively to lead change with people on a global basis
- Strong executive presence
- Strong project management skills and experience in leading complex programs and projects to achieve milestones and objectives
- Experienced people manager at senior level and able to lead teams in a complex environment