Strategic Analyst / Researcher - Oil & Gas
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||£ 45 - 50,000 p.a. plus excellent benefits + bonus|
- Our client in the City financial sector is seeking someone with work experience at an investment bank, research organisation, business intelligence firm or similar and with significant relevant knowledge of the Oil & Gas sector.
The new post holder will support the decision making in business promotion and credit risk management, by providing information and writing opinions and insights for internal use on an ongoing, ad-hoc and timely basis.
- Supporting front office and credit departments, by writing concise and well-structured reports which will be based on rigorous data, companies’ financials, and industry trend analysis
- Undertaking assignments which include one page commentaries, in-depth 30 pages analysis pieces to model building and/or long slide decks aimed at senior management
- Regularly present, in a clear and concise way, key findings and opinions to global specialist and non-specialist teams, both in London and overseas.
- Degree level or relevant industry experience
- Strong research, data analysis (both market and financial) and writing skills are a must
- Experience and understanding of the Oil & Gas market, value chain, financing structure, etc. (Strong preference for individuals that come from roles researching and analysing the market, and the business models of its key players).
- An understanding of the Metals & Mining and the broader Natural Resources markets is desirable.
- Proficient with the full Office package (and Excel in particular) essential
- Leveraging data sources such as Bloomberg, Factiva and Euromonitor etc.
- Able to influence and inspire
- Able to think strategically