Senior Legal Knowledge Executive
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||c. £ 40 – 45,000 p.a. + Discretionary Bonus|
- A highly regarded international law firm is seeking a Senior Knowledge Executive with commercial experience to join a team responsible for the promotion, support and further development of client-facing tools, internal knowledge systems, and knowledge sharing initiatives.
The role is central to helping ensure that the firm's existing tools are fully utilized and delivering value to the business.
Our client has a positive attitude to flexible working.
- Helping to oversee the day-to-day running of a number of the firm's client-facing and knowledge systems. This involves a client portal platform, knowhow system client e-learning and the firm’s intranet.
- Driving adoption and awareness of client and knowledge tools and their benefits
- Support and enquiry handling
- Supervisory duties i.e. allocation/monitoring of work to Assistants within the team
- Solid educational background to degree level or a suitable equivalent qualification
- Experience of working in a commercial environment
- Self-motivated, flexible and with a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills including overseeing the work of others.
- Ability to work well both as a team member and individually.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Content management and systems' administration experience (e.g. CMS / Intranet / Extranet / Internet site).
- Experience of HighQ 'Collaborate'
- Experience of HTML
- Experience of SharePoint
- Experience of working within a matrix organisation/working with senior stakeholders