Knowledge Assistant (initial 3 Month FTC)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||c. £ 25 – 30,000 p.a. pro rata. + benefits|
- A highly regarded international law firm seeks a Knowledge Assistant to join a team responsible for the promotion, support and further development of client-facing tools, internal knowledge systems, and knowledge sharing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate ideally with some experience in a law firm though this is not essential.
This is initially a 3 month Fixed Term Contract which may be extended.Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting the Knowledge team with the creation, maintenance and administration relating to the firm’s extranet.
- Responding to requests from lawyers for clients to be given access to the client sites and assisting internal users to create and maintain content on specific client sites.
- Day-to-day support of existing client sites within the firm and general administration. Expected to take a proactive role in looking at ways in which processes can be improved.
- Helping with induction and training of staff in using the extranet,
- Day-to-day support for the firm's in-house knowledge-sharing system
- Supporting the knowledge team on requests relating to other knowledge systems
- Solid educational background to degree level or an appropriate qualification
- Experience of commercial environment – preferably within a law firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well both as a team member and individually
- IT literate and systems administration experience
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for innovation and a proactive attitude and
- Some flexibility regarding working hours