Senior Researcher/Website Content Specialist (12 month contract)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Information ManagementWeb and Content Management|
|Salary||£ 35,000 p.a. plus excellent bens. inc. bonus scheme|
- Our client is seeking someone with a professional library/information qualification, or at least three years’ relevant equivalent experience, to work as part of a well-established team and provide a professional, efficient and prompt information service (includes its online presence).
- To answer a proportion of incoming requests for information and to perform specified information management tasks
- To manage a small team of Business Information Officers
- To help to organise and create content for the website.
- To contribute to the development of resources and services
- To scan designated journals and newspapers
- To deputise for the Manager in their absence
- To create, manage and develop quality content in conjunction with Digital/Marketing teams
- To manage online content contributions, determining the type, quality and quantity of their output
- Help to provide regular content for marketing campaigns, including social media and email newsletters.
- To answer online content queries f
- Professional Librarianship/Information Science qualification OR at least 3 years’ experience of working in an equivalent business/corporate Library/Information Service in a professional role
- Excellent research skills
- Extensive knowledge of business information sources, both printed and electronic
- Experience of working with basic HTML or a website content management system would be advantageous
- Experience of or an aptitude for managing and motivating staff
- Confident at working with individuals at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent copy writing, editing and proof reading skills
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)