Information Specialist - Management Consultancy
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Good salary + bonus|
Our client seeks an enthusiastic, hands-on and versatile Information Specialist with the potential to deal with data analysis work. The new post holder will be responsible for the provision of on-the-ground information support as well as managing data licenses and delivering training.
- Helping project teams find critical information — leveraging proprietary databases as well as other information online
- Seeking out new and varied data sources to build out a library of public and proprietary data sources
- Facilitating the identification, extraction, cleaning and cataloguing of datasets
- Working with vendors, negotiating licence agreements, liaising with internal core services teams and managing an annual budget
- Training in the use of data sources a
- Creating research guides and other training materials
- Relevant experience working in a business research department or professional services firm undertaking a research role, or similar
- A 2:1 or above in a relevant subject — ideally in a subject requiring extensive research and/or data analysis and/or management of data
- Intellectual curiosity to continually look for and curate innovative new datasets
- Familiarity with using a range of online business research databases
- Experience in manipulating and transforming datasets using Excel is helpful but not essential