Knowledge Manager - Public Policy
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Excellent salary + bonus|
- A leading global management consulting firm requires someone with experience within Financial Services to join a team of Knowledge Management specialists supporting the different practices within the firm.
This position will be based in London but the role has global responsibility for developing tools and processes which increase information flow and best practice sharing.
- Business development support: responsible for providing support throughout the tender response process, as tenders are a significant component of public sector business development.
- Knowledge Management : project tracking, intellectual capital capture and dissemination, knowledge systems maintenance and development, promoting and training consultants in proper use of knowledge tools and appropriate knowledge sharing, expert/expertise tracking
- Advisory – The Knowledge Manager is an enabler within the business supporting internal clients and promoting the message that information sharing behaviours are actively encouraged and rewarded within the firm.
- Data Management : working with frequently used external data sets and client data, managing models and internal benchmarks
- Specialist Research: supporting client proposals and production of Current Awareness bulletins etc.
- Analysis: Working with practice models, proprietary data sets and industry analysis
- Educated to Degree level – ideally with an MLS (or equivalent) and/or accredited Knowledge Management qualification
- Experience within Financial Services and knowledge of public policy themes within F.S. is required
- Discipline to understand the value of capturing and disseminating information to grow the knowledge assets of the group
- A high level of intellectual curiosity – interested in solving business issues
- Competent online skills
- Ability in languages other than English an advantage