Senior Legal and Business Researcher
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge ManagementLibraryTraining|
|Salary||High negotiable + excellent benefits|
- A leading global law firm seeks a competent senior level researcher with legal sector experience, to join a team with responsibility for ensuring that lawyers U.K. and globally have access to the right research tools for legal, news and international business research.
- Carrying out research in response to requests received from lawyers and business services professionals from around the global firm
- Assisting with the provision of a range of legal and business current awareness services to the legal practice and the wider firm.
- Delivering research skills training to lawyers and business services teams, and helping market services to the firm's professionals
- Assisting with the maintenance and development of the firm's intranet
- Supervision of team members, tasks/service areas or project work and research quality
- Sharing knowledge and learning at team meetings and on internal knowledge solutions
- Supporting learning through training and mentoring for team members in various locations
- Keen interest and awareness of the commercial world, global business news and the legal sector
- Strong IT skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience of working in a law firm research environment
- In-depth knowledge of a range of legal and business research and news databases and resources
- Experience of providing current awareness and alerting services
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Forward thinking, with the ability to spot and encourage ideas to adapt services
- A Library/Information qualification is highly desirable
- Experience of staff supervision or task/service area/project leadership
- Experience of library management systems
- Experience of working with library resources