EMEA Economic Analyst / Researcher
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||£ 40 - 45,000 p.a. plus discretionary bonus|
- One of the world's leading financial groups requires someone with excellent research, analysis, numerical and report writing abilities. They require someone with very similar relevant work experience in financial institutions and knowledge of EMEA emerging countries such as Russia, Eastern Europe, Turkey and South Africa is desirable.
The new post holder will be responsible for the production of in-depth reports on developments and trends and candidates must be able to research, analyse and write detailed reports in a clear and easy to read style.
- Writing and publishing regular and ad-hoc reports on economic and financial situations of emerging EMEA economies
- Assisting with the provision of economic research, information, analysis, and opinions
- Taking care of enquiries from other departments and external customers regarding macroeconomic issues
- Professional knowledge of emerging EMEA economies
- Professional writing and speaking skills
- IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Economics at or above bachelor's degree. Econometrics
- A creative and innovative approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong numerical skills
- Fluent in foreign languages other than English
- A qualification in Finance or Politics