Analyst / Researcher - Wealth and Asset Management
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||High negotiable + car allowance + excellent benefits|
- A Wealth and Asset Management (WAM) Analyst with deep sector expertise is required by our client with a remit to build an understanding of best practice approaches and delivery of impactful analysis.
- Proactively and reactively supporting with analysis and advise on broader knowledge support
- Helping to produce specific thought leadership and insights relating to WAM
- Building an understanding of best practice approaches and delivery of impactful analysis.
- Helping to assess analysis needs and demands from the sector.
- Supporting business development initiatives and building relationships
- Able to work effectively within a global working environment
- Extensive Wealth & Asset Management expertise and work experience
- Hold and be able to develop points of view on the market and industry participants.
- Able to effectively manage several projects simultaneously.
- Able to work with little supervision and direction
- Solid understanding and experience of the players, drivers and issues within WAM and FS more broadly