Research Director - Personal Computing Devices
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Competitive & negotiable + excellent benefits & bonus|
- A leading consultancy requires a Research Director with extensive relevant experience to manage and drive its research relating to Personal Computing Devices and to create a research agenda to establish its position as a thought-leader in this sector.
Essential to this role is the creation of written research deliverables – including market analysis documents, market forecast models, and presentations as required.
The role will involve some travel, predominantly in Europe but occasionally to other regions.Responsibilities Include:
- Management of the European PC and Tablet research and related programmes and publications.
- Driving client computing research and be the lead client computing analyst for the sector.
- Managing a small team of analysts
- Driving and/or supporting business development and team growth
- Undertaking or participating in ad hoc or consulting projects,
- Finding new opportunities for improvements across the business
- Well-established with a broad network in the overall IT, and specifically the PC space
- Extensive relevant sector experience in a market research or management consulting firm, a market intelligence division of an IT company, or a consultancy focused on IT
- Minimum university or college degree, BA, BSc or equivalent
- Must be considered a "domain expert" in the PC space and be well respected as a thought-leader in the market
- People management - able to lead and motivate colleagues to drive for excellence in their work
- Able to articulate concepts and solutions, multi-task and handle multiple project streams