Assistant Knowledge Manager - Financial Services
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Excellent negotiable + very good benefits|
- To work in the Financial Services sector and help to provide efficient knowledge management expertise. This will involve introducing and embedding good content & knowledge management principles with business users and creating a full programme in line with business strategy.
- Developing a strong working relationship with business stakeholders by delivering high quality, consistent work and understanding the business needs.
- Embedding good content management practices in the business, particularly content lifecycle management to include content upload, tagging, regular reviews and deletion.
- Liaising with IT colleagues to make changes/improvements to the internal knowledge platform.
- The ability to digest & understand business issues in order to categorise and organise information accordingly.
- Delivering KM based training
- Acting as a point of contact for research and knowledge based queries.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to develop good working relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Understanding of basic KM principles
- Proactive, energetic work style and ability to learn quickly
- Project management skills helpful
- Awareness of change management processes an advantage
- Experience with SharePoint desirable but not essential