Business Information Researcher - Banking
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisInformation Management|
|Salary||Excellent negotiable salary + discretionary bonus|
- Our client, a leading independent financial advisory and asset management firm, want to hire an experienced Researcher to provide global information and support.
The new Researcher will undertake research work using financial online databases including Factiva, ThomsonOne and Dealogic amongst others and be confident enough to deal with staff at all levels.
- Supporting Financial Advisory bankers’ business information needs
- Conducting in-depth research into companies, markets and industries using a variety of sources both external and internal
- Working collaboratively with other Global Information Services teams
- A proven track record of applied research skills and information sourcing, analysis and presentation
- Specific subject knowledge gained from at least 5 years’ equivalent experience of working in a similar environment.
- Experience of working within investment banking or consulting environment is beneficial.
- Experience of using a range of financial online databases
- Ideally a library and information qualification
- Ability to research and analyse data and information
- Fluency with MS Excel and PowerPoint is particularly desired.
- Excellent organisational, planning and problem solving skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely