Research Assistant - Legal
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||c. £ 25 - 29,000 p.a.|
- An international law firm is seeking a Junior Researcher to assist in providing a legal and business information service to fee-earners and Business Development in all offices, promote good knowledge management practice and encourage knowledge sharing.
The new researcher will ideally have a Library/Information qualification or be studying for the qualification with some work experience.
Responsibilities are varied and include tasks in the following areas:
- Legal & business research
- Knowledge management
- Current awareness
- Law Reports & Court Listings
- Books, Journals, Post & newspapers
- A library / information management qualification or have started a relevant course
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with an interest in working in the legal profession
- Experience of SharePoint, Excel and Library Management systems would be helpful