Senior Knowledge & Collaboration Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London, UKEurope, UK|
|Salary||Very high neg. salary + discretionary bonus + benefits|
- Our client is a leading consultancy and they seek an experienced and strong leader who will play an integral role in the Knowledge Services function and participate as part of its global leadership team, identifying and communicating the need for change around Knowledge management and firm-wide collaboration. The Manager will lead, manage and mentor a small team.
- Oversee core Knowledge products and processes
- Act as change agent for Knowledge
- Collaborate on Knowledge & Collaboration technology and solutions platform (implementation and management of all technology platforms managed by IT)
- Manage Risk, Security, Governance and Compliance
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant Knowledge Management (KM) experience with increasing responsibility and scope.
- Related programme and change management experience in a highly visible leadership role (preferably within professional services or consultancy firm) strongly preferred
- Experience working with user-centred design methods and user experience research
- Strong team leader, with strategic and comprehensive problem-solving capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus