Senior Records Officer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Records ManagementWeb and Content ManagementTraining|
|Salary||To £ 35,000 p.a. + benefits|
- Our client is a very prestigious law firm and they ideally seek someone with relevant legal (or very similar) work experience and with a qualification in records or library studies. Some experience of working with electronic records is necessary.
- Helping to develop retention plans, organising files and workflow and assuming responsibility for the completion of major projects including data storage.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance the Information Governance programme
- Providing instruction and training to staff as needed.
- Reviewing and analysing physical and electronic information
- Developing, maintaining, and coordinating appropriate inventory systems
- Communicating regularly with colleagues to ascertain the status of client matters to ensure files are maintained appropriately
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant records experience ideally at a law firm (or similar) and with document organisational responsibilities
- Good knowledge of records procedures and records retention principles and practices
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion
- Ability to perceive and analyse problems
- Knowledge and proficiency in PC applications, including Microsoft Office, and other programs necessary to perform job duties.
- Knowledge of document management systems
- Ability to follow consistent procedures and display an attention to detail