Knowledge Management Assistant - Legal
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Excellent salary + benefits|
- A law firm is seeking a new KM Assistant to work in the KM team and assist them in driving forward the firm’s knowledge delivery systems.
- Supporting technical legal training
- Assisting with the development, implementation and support for processes for the efficient gathering and updating of knowledge in the firm's knowledge platform
- Helping to maintain and develop their SharePoint intranet pages
- Supporting information capture and sharing processes.
- Supporting the use of current awareness tools
- Keeping abreast of emerging KM technologies in the market
- Supporting ad hoc KM projects
- Ideally University degree
- Some experience of working in a professional services firm as a paralegal or other role is desirable with a preference for candidates who have performed professional support or knowledge management tasks before.
- Comfortable with key programmes in the MS Office suite
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- An interest in knowledge management, innovation and a passion for driving change
- Lateral thinker with initiative