Business Information Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||c. £ 40 – 45,000 p.a. + bonus + benefits|
- An Information Manager is sought to work for a prestigious Consultancy and provide in-depth research and training support.
- Helping project teams find critical information – leveraging proprietary databases as well as other information online
- Seeking out new and varied data sources
- Facilitating the identification, extraction, cleaning and cataloguing of datasets for use by consulting staff
- Creating research guides and other training materials for sharing using different media (videos, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Training the office on the available data sources and broader research best practices
- Day-to-day administration including working with vendors, negotiating licence agreements, liaising with internal core services teams and managing to an annual budget
- 2:1 Degree or above in a relevant subject – ideally in a subject requiring extensive research and/or data analysis and/or management of data
- A good level of experience working in a business research department or business library, professional services firm undertaking a research role
- Familiarity with using a range of online business research databases such as Bloomberg, Thomson One, Orbis, Profound, Mergermarket and Factiva
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for discovering commercial insight through application of research methodologies to complex problems