Intranet Content Assistant (9 month contract)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Web and Content ManagementTraining|
|Salary||To £ 27,000 p.a. pro rata plus excellent benefits|
- A prestigious international law firm is seeking a fairly recent graduate (or someone with 1-2 years’ relevant experience) to join their Knowledge team. The role involves updating intranet content and administrative support.
This is a global role ensuring that newly created or existing content is well structured, presented and categorised in line with agreed standards.
Responsibilities include a varied range of tasks under the following headings:
- Existing Content - reviewing and updating
- Coordinate Content Review - analysing, categorising
- Content Migration and Development - supporting content related queries, helping to maintain policies, procedures and standards
- Content Management and Support - troubleshooting, advising on categorisation
- Training & Support - helping to deliver training
- Experience of team working
- Interest and possibly some experience in web design and content creation
- Highly computer literate
- Ideally some SharePoint familiarity
- Creative skills with good eye for design and detail
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and resilient
- Creative and open to new ideas