Knowledge Management Assistant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Knowledge ManagementWeb and Content ManagementTraining|
|Salary||Good salary plus benefits|
- An international law firm is seeking a Knowledge Management Assistant to join its knowledge team and help to harness, coordinate and organise knowledge effectively within the firm.
The new Knowledge Assistant will be fully trained on the firm’s systems, and this includes setting up new user sites, helping to training new users to use the system and answering queries, plus updating some content on the system.
- Support the creation, maintenance and administration of the secure client portal sites and online data rooms as required
- Respond to requests from lawyers and assist internal users to create and maintain content in the system
- Day-to-day support of existing sites within the firm
- Liaising with, training and updating colleagues
- Day-to-day support for users of the firm's intranet
- Day-to-day support for the firm's in-house knowledge-sharing system, helping users as they add new material
- Assisting with marketing initiatives in-house and to clients
- Ideally one - two years' relevant experience within a commercial environment – preferably within a law firm
- Website administration experience (e.g. Intranet/Extranet/Internet site)
- Familiar with SharePoint 2013 (desirable not required)
- HTML and/or editing experience helpful
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid educational background to degree level or an appropriate qualification