Knowledge Systems Analyst (12 month contract)
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge Management|
|Salary||Good negotiable + benefits|
- To work for a leading law firm within Knowledge Management. This role will suit someone who is quite technical and familiar with SharePoint and able to talk confidently to stakeholders.
- Gathering and loading knowledge content onto the knowledge management system
- Loading updates made to the firm’s model documents to the KM system and ensuring compliance with the firm’s house style guidelines.
- Providing training and helping to create user guides
- Testing and user acceptance of new tools and technologies for accessing knowledge
- Law degree (or equivalent experience) preferred
- Experience and knowledge of working with legal documents
- Experience of building relationships with internal and external clients
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- A self-starter with a proactive approach to work, planning workload and solving client requirements
- Have an interest in the future direction of legal technology systems and technology in general.