Legal Knowledge Engineer
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow or Belfast|
|Area||London, UKMidlands, UKScotland, UKNorthern Ireland, UK|
|Sector||Knowledge ManagementWeb and Content ManagementDatabase Support|
|Salary||c. £ 45 – 55,000 p.a. + benefits|
- To work for a prestigious global law practice.
The primary focus of the role will be delivery of Document Automation services using Contract Express to automate internal documents as well as delivering services in other areas and being involved in projects to develop new systems and services .
It offers a great opportunity to get involved with a wide range of KM systems services and projects.
- Automation of single or multiple documents
- Application of logic and rules to ensure that fee earners documents are produced with the correct content and formatting
- Ensuring all templates adhere to a consistent approach to automation
- Maintenance of existing automated documents
- Participate in KM systems projects as business lead / KM subject matter expert for legal knowledge search, intranet, artificial intelligence, knowledge extraction and analysis.
- A good level of experience of automating documents using Contract Express, knowledge preferably gained in a law firm (or legal department)
- An understanding of the structure, complexity and organisation of legal documents
- A keen interest in the future direction of legal technology systems.
- Enthusiasm for document automation and strong analytical skills The ability to use logic to solve complex problems
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
Extremely high attention to detail
- A SIMILAR VACANCY IS AVAILABLE AT A MUCH LOWER SALARY LEVEL TO ALSO WORK IN THE LEGAL SECTOR AND BE BASED IN EITHER BIRMINGHAM, LEEDS, GLASGOW OR BELFAST