Senior Researcher - Financial Services
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge Management|
|Salary||Very high negotiable salary + discretionary bonus|
- To work for a leading global consultancy and provide in depth and value-added research relating to specific elements within the Financial Services sector.
- Manage research projects and assignments at senior level within the team which involves pitch preparation, direct client contact and attendance at briefing sessions.
- Create and compose quality documents and PowerPoint slides for presentations
- Develop and maintain internal and external networks to gather insight on market and business trends, M & A activity and seek out business development opportunities
- Provide input to a range of consultant's requests and mentor and develop more junior team members
- Collaborate with colleagues on knowledge and marketing initiatives
Degree level education
Proven track record of delivering high quality and value added research and analysis within a professional services or consultancy or corporate environment
- Excellent understanding of research methodologies and tools
- Able to build close working relationships with consultants and provide insightful information for projects
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills