Legal Information Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Knowledge ManagementInformation ManagementTraining|
|Salary||Very good negotiable|
- To work for a global law firm and take responsibility for delivering a changing and varied portfolio of information and knowledge management projects.
- Ensure the provision of a high quality service and ensure that resources available continue to meet the firms' needs.
- Monitor and manage supplier contracts, relationships and performance.
- Manage a budget
- Promotion of the firm’s information resources
- Facilitate the delivery of training with regard to information resources and research databases
- Oversee current awareness content
- Help to manage and deliver various information and knowledge projects
- Very good knowledge of legal information resources and extensive relevant work experience in the legal or professional services field.
- Able to analyse numbers and statistical data
- Proven working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel and SharePoint
- Ideally a good understanding of knowledge management principles
- Excellent written and editorial skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Desire for learning and continuous improvement