Analyst / Researcher - TMT sector
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Excellent salary + Discretionary Bonus|
- A leading global professional services firm is seeking to recruit someone with relevant experience to provide research support and business analysis on current and future global trends in the TMT sector for its consultants.
Excellent training will be provided.
- Manages projects (assignments, pitch preparation, etc.) in partnership with the consultant, creating an effective project plan that ensures the team delivers on client expectations and timelines
- Creates high quality client documentation for projects
- Develop a research strategy with consultants, fully understanding the needs and critical issues of projects and clients.
- Continuous market interaction for insights and systematic coverage
- Actively monitoring key market news for business development opportunities
- Some mentoring duties
- Degree educated
- Ideally around 3 – 5 years’ relevant research experience within the TMT sector and be “excited about technology”
- Some understanding of what is going on in the technical arena including some knowledge of current and future trends.
- Able to engage with consultants in a compelling and robust way
- Able to think laterally
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Excellent telephone and listening skills