Junior Researcher / Knowledge Assistant
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge Management|
|Salary||c. £ 25,000 p.a. plus excellent benefits + Bonus|
- A global management consultancy in Central London has this newly created permanent opportunity for a bright person with potential to learn all aspects of providing a first class research service tosupport global operations.
The new post holder should be keen to build skills and experience within a research and knowledge management role and will assist in the provision of a high-quality research service. Training in these tasks will be provided by a supportive, experienced team
- Administration of records in the firm’s Knowledge Management system (KMS). This is built in SharePoint so familiarity with this would be a bonus but is by no means essential.
- Straightforward research tasks in support of the team, including searches for company accounts, press articles, market reports.
- Database administration plus office and library support duties
- Co-ordination of training sessions
- Ensure records are kept up to date
- Degree preferable, A Levels or equivalent essential
- MS Office products, particularly Outlook and Excel
- Familiarity with SharePoint (2013 or Online) is a bonus but not essential
- Comfortable with using IT applications to find information
- Keen to learn
- A demonstrable interest in information systems and provision of a research service
- Organised, careful and accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Able to remain calm and considerate in the face of many tasks
- Determined and resourceful in finding solutions
- Strong customer service skills
- Personable and approachable