Legal Automation Consulting Specialist
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Web and Content ManagementTraining|
|Salary||Very high neg. salary + discretionary bonus|
- A world leading law firm requires a Specialist to partner and consult with stakeholders to develop, and support the successful delivery of innovative automation solutions to improve legal work processes and to meet both practice group and client needs.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years PQE in a global legal practice or other professional services business and a solid understanding of legal automation software including experience of implementing Contract Expressor similar AI tools..
- Providing best practice advice and consultation in the development of automation solutions for practice groups and clients
- Advising users on best practice, using legal automation products and related workflow solutions
- Contributing to building, updating and maintaining automated products and related workflow solutions
- Maintain and update user support materials and work with trainers to develop and deliver user training as needed
- Build and maintain effective relationships with automated product owners, automation vendors and third party automation consultants
- Undergraduate Law degree (minimum requirement) plus business information systems qualifications or equivalent experience (strongly preferred)
- 3-5 years PQE in a global legal practice or other professional services business
- Solid understanding of legal automation software and applied experience implementing Contract Express or similar AI tools.
- Strong MS Office suite skills (ie Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Ability to think creatively and analytically