Research Manager - Big Data and Analytics
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Munich or Milan|
|Area||London, UKEurope, UK|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Negotiable and competitive + benefits|
- Our client is a prestigious consultancy and they seek a Research Manager to lead / contribute to market analysis and consulting projects relating to Big Data Analytics technologies and related IT markets. The new Manager will join a successful, highly collaborative and motivated research team and work with colleagues researching adjacent areas such as blockchain, quantum computing, enterprise applications and digital marketing.
- Planning and executing a Europe-focused research agenda
- Delivering and leading custom research projects in Big Data Analytics, and related areas; including authoring white papers, appearing in videos, creating custom data models, and delivering presentations at client events
- Contributing to and leading the creation of written research deliverables – including market analysis documents, market forecast models and presentations
- Supporting the firm's data modelling and forecasting activities
- Supporting the sales and marketing teams by working on project proposals
- Degree level qualification: BA, BSc or equivalent or higher degree
- Relevant job experience in an IT market research or consulting firm, a market intelligence or product marketing division of an IT supplier, or a major technology user company
- Knowledge of Big Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence technologies and strategies
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills,
- Good numeric and analytic skills.
- Creative thinker with deep curiosity relating to the developments in the IT market
- Able to synthesise and simply articulate complex concepts and solutions