Knowledge & Learning Advisor - Legal
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||To £ 40,000 p.a. + benefits|
- Our client, a global law firm, is seeking a Knowledge and Learning Advisor to provide strategic support in the development and implementation of the knowledge management strategy in relation to technical legal skills.
- Designing and implementing an annual training programme
- Speaking to diverse teams and understanding the fee earners’ training requirement.
- Consult at a senior level across the firm’s groups to understand their business goals and identify legal technical skills interventions to support these goals.
- Influence decision-making at a senior level to determine the most appropriate learning and knowledge interventions and gain buy-in for implementation.
- Managing the legal training budget
- Updating intranet pages
- Assessing training requirements for UK regional offices
- Be a champion for knowledge sharing and legal technical knowledge development
- Operate the firm’s quality procedures and information security systems
- Law firm or Professional Services experience
- A law qualification and/or demonstrable in-depth knowledge of the legal industry
- Proven influencing skills
- Confident approach with ability to work effectively with people at all levels throughout the firm
- Interest and enthusiasm for technology as a means of delivering training
- Technical skills (Microsoft applications)
- Ability to work independently and proactively without supervision using own initiative
- Team player with genuine enthusiasm for knowledge management and L&D initiatives
- Ideally SharePoint skills and a creative thinker with good problem-solving abilities