Library Assistant - legal
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£ 20,000 – 22,000 p.a. p.a. plus benefits|
- A top City law firm is seeking to appoint a Library Assistant to provide administrative assistance to their Library Team in relation to the day-to-day maintenance of the libraries; helping the fee-earners with their use of the library resources and with the procurement and distribution of library resources.
- Checking in and circulation of all publications on the library management system
- Loose-leaf updating and dealing with document delivery enquiries.
- Assisting the research team with basic research requests
- Book shelving and processing of books and journals for binding
- Assistance with procurement and distribution of hard copy collection
- Assisting with new starters and leavers procedure
- Ideally some relevant work experience or education
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and numerate.
- Delivering high-quality customer services and able to handle a demanding workload
- Drive, enthusiasm and resilience