Legal Knowledge Content Specialist
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisWeb and Content ManagementTraining|
|Salary||c. £ 30 – 40,000 p.a. plus benefits|
- Our legal client seeks a highly motivated "self starter" Content Specialist to assist with a growing number of rapidly evolving content related projects. The team is responsible for adding news and market intelligence content to the platform.
- Working on global content and knowledge initiatives
- Developing, indexing, delivering and updating knowledge and content collections/databases
- Assisting in the provision of a current awareness service
- Assisting in the provision of a legal, business and industry research service
- Assisting in the provision of training programmes relating to content specific services to internal clients.
- Educated to degree level in law or information management (Desirable)
- Proven relevant experience working in a legal environment or similar professional environment (Desirable)
- Excellent technical ability with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel Strong research and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- A self starter, highly motivated, flexible and innovative
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills