Knowledge / Intranet Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Knowledge ManagementWeb and Content Management|
|Salary||c. £ 45 - 55,000 p.a. benefits including discretionary bonus|
- This role is to work for a prestigious and well established client within the information sector.They seek a bright and vivacious person with outstanding writing abilities. to write and edit articles on product development, blogs, sales achievements, awards etc.
- Facilitates knowledge sharing by editing and publishing content that is ‘owned’ by subject matter experts across the firm
- Writes effective, persuasive and concise content and uses various communications vehicles
- Help to deliver best practice on using communications and collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint, Slack).
- Contributes to internal communications and content publishing for key company initiatives and projects
- Migrate and upload content from a legacy content management system to a SharePoint intranet
- Check accuracy and resolve problems with tagging, layout and metadata of the content
- Draft summaries for news stories and documents
- Undergraduate degree in communications or related discipline. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Experience in intranet/content management, knowledge management, communications, and/or journalism, ideally within the financial services sector or corporate environment
- Experience working with Content Management Systems and/or SharePoint (document management and intranets).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical /computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and SharePoint software
- Significant experience managing intranet content, structure and design